Saturday, May 16, 2009

Playtime and Icecream

We decided this morning that the park was in our future, but as most of you know Florida gets very warm, very early and well I prefer the inside "parks" to the outside "parks" for that very reason. After I dropped Jon off at work (because we are still down to one car) I came home with some Dunkin Doughnut Munchkins for my munchkin. He had a few and I got ready. Then off to the park we go, well mall we go.
Jackson was ok with the mall, because he remembered they had ice cream right outside the play area. So after running, jumping and climbing on everything for about 10 minutes his mind wandered off to ice cream land. HaganDaz strawberry ice cream, kids size, with brownie bites, weird combo right? I go to pay, $4.58 she says, where does HaganDaz get off charging that much, geez.....!!!!
After that I decided we would sit down and finish every single bite! So we did and off we went to get Jon from work. We had a nice lunch at Pei Wei (kind of like PF CHANGS), and Jackson did not eat anything except 5 FOURTUNE COOKIES! Needless to say his morning intake of sugar had followed over into lunch time! Dinner was going to be very healthy, no junk!

No comments:

Post a Comment