Monday, June 1, 2009

7 Weeks and 1 Day...

Today was my "first" official prenatal appointment and Jackson' first day of summer home with mommy! What a day... My appointment went great, baby is there and due January 17, measuring accurate, heart beating and all! LOL!! Jackson was good for a a few minutes and then he lost it, but we had a talk and everything was a ok! My next appt. is July 6, I will be 12 weeks. I forgot how many pamphlets, tests and literature you get bombarded with.... I am feeling good so far, have had a little nausea here and there, but I can't complain! Thanks for checking in on us!

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo excited!!! :) Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! I hope you stay nice and healthy!! Jackson is going to be a great big brother.

    ReplyDelete