Tuesday, November 17, 2009

7 Weeks.... OH MY!!!

It is so hard to believe that in 7 weeks Landon will be here! Time is really flying and the fact that Thanksgiving is next week is crazy!!! I am going to try and stay calm and enjoy the holiday's but at the same time I know my nerves are going to be all over the place!!! So far my weight gain is up to 25 pounds, my blood pressure is good and Landon is very active! I am hopeful I can keep everything under control and get plenty of rest in the next coming weeks. I am thankful for having a healthy pregnancy thus far and for my family. Things are a little tough as of lately now that Jon is on the job hunt, but I have faith god has a path for him and he will get something soon! Jackson is doing wonderful in school and is getting excited about having a little brother! Sorry no pictures again, but I do have a friend coming over this weekend to take some family/pregnancy pics for us, so I hope to have those soon!

Thanks for checking in on us... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment