Landon Steven will be arriving! We are still on track for a January 7th delivery! So far no contractions and he is remaining very snug inside! Doctor's appointment went great on Monday, BP looks good, baby is around 7 pounds and with 2 weeks left he is sure to pack them on (as well as his mommy). He may just give his BIG Brother a run for his money in the weight category!! Jackson was 9 pounds and 22 1/4 inches long! What do you think this one will weigh? Any guesses? I asked Jonathon why do I have such BIG BABIES, because we ourselves were average (meaning 6-7 pounders), but we can't seem to come up with an answer???? I guess its all the good food I eat! If only the weight came off as fast as it goes on, right :)
Thanks for checking in and I will try and post a final belly shot this weekend!
Parkin' and Carvin'
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment