Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hopeful.... And Truly Blessed!

These past 2 months have been very crazy to say the least!! Between the surgery at just 2 weeks old and the rest of us catching this god awful cold that just lingers... we have all trucked along through the crankiness and discomfort! I am truly blessed for my two boys, my hubby, my mom and getting to stay home this past year to do all the stay at home mommy things! I forgot how much you miss when you work outside of the house! Even though this has been a challenging year things are starting to look up and I only hope for the best going forward!

Here are a few pictures of my little guys! Landon was 2 months old on the 7th! Time is passing me by these days!! Enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. You look great and are doing an awesome job. People underestimate stay at home Mom's. The boys are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete