Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's Been A While....

Wow it has been almost 4 months since I have last updated... Alot has happened in those months and time is flying!! Let's see Landon will be 7 months old on Saturday. Jackson is starting 1st grade in almost 4 weeks, not my little boy anymore, but my big boy he tells me!! I will be turning 29 on the 27th!! And the most unexpected surprise of all I am finally going back to work (yes I knew this day had to come, but when it comes you never really expect it or are ready for it), but I have to do what I can to help my family. I am excited and anxious at the same time, it has been a year and a half since I last worked (outside of the home) and I am not prepared at all :) I am sure I will be back in the swing of things soon though!! How is that for craziness!!

Here are a few pics from the other day of my 2 amazing boys!! I am planning on updating with a few more posts from earlier months, so please excuse the picture overload!!


Still no teeth, but oh some handsome as ever!!



I love my Big Brother!!!



Big Brother likes to help feed me, ok well sometimes!

1 comment: