Today we went to our 2nd appointment, Jon and Jackson came with me so they could see the baby. I had another ultrasound and everything is great, two hands, two legs, a face, heartbeat, etc. The tech measured the baby three times and finally decided I was a little further along then we thought. I am currently 12 weeks 5 days, so I was off by about 4 days.... The due date is now January 13 and we are super excited. Here are a few pictures of the little boy or girl to be. My next appointment is August 3rd (16 weeks 5 days). So we probably will not find out the sex until early September. Thanks for checking in.
Awwww how exciting. Maybe you will luck out like me? I found out the sex of Ethan and Aidan at my 11 1/2 and 12 1/2 week ultrasound. What a cute baby bump:)
ReplyDeleteBridget, I hope so, I can't wait I want to know now!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You are moving right along. :)
ReplyDelete