Sunday, July 12, 2009

Terrible 5's? Is there even a category for this?

Well Jackson has started to show signs of what I like to call "terrible 5's". I am not sure if it's lack of schedule, new baby, or just plain growing up? We have tried everything from threatening to spank to taking away toys. Nothing is working! I would appreciate any advice from you moms out there. I am hoping once Big Boy School starts this will all be in the past. From now on Jon and I have decided to follow through with our threats and start actually taking things away and not earning treats for bad behavior. We will see how this goes.

Here is a little belly shot for your enjoyment!

13 weeks, 4 days (and getting bigger)

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I hear kids have a great intuition and that they act up when you become pregnant?!?! Ethan curtainly has. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that too!!! I just read on Aidan's site that you are having him in just a few weeks! Congrats! MP is where we had Jackson, love that hospital, that is also where our new baby will be born. You said you are going to deliver naturally this time, I think I may want to to, but all the doctors have said no in a round about way? What did you say to them or are they willing to try? Anything is better than a c-section, I had to have an emergency one with Jackson and now with this one I don't think I want another one, it is way to scary for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww he is just testing mama's patience level! I wish I had advice, but I'm trying to figure out Ella's behavior and she's only 21 months. I'm counting on you for advice when she's 5! Can't believe Jackson starts school in a few weeks. WOW!

    ReplyDelete