Monday, August 3, 2009

3 weeks and counting!

Today was my 17 week appointment! I finally got to hear the heartbeat and it was such a relief, not only have I seen the baby, I now know everything is good and there is a strong heartbeat! I didn't get the number, some same you can tell if the baby is a boy or girl by the high and low number of the heartbeat :) My blood pressure was perfect, which is good news, I will be watching that the entire time to hopefully avoid contracting pre-eclampsia again! Fingers crossed! I did however gain 7 pounds! Not sure how that happened, I really don't feel like I have, but the scale never lies! I am trying to be more cautious of my weight gain this time around, but I am starting off a little heavier then when I became pregnant with Jackson and I am 5 years older! I only hope I stay healthy for myself and the baby and that I can loose the weight better this time around!

16 weeks 5 days


The end of this month is very, very busy... August 25 is Jackson's BIG day, he officially starts Kindergarten! And it's the day we find out what baby to be is :) Knowing is so much easier I think, plus I am not good with surprises! August 27 is my BIG day and my mom's, so we will be celebrating three special events at the "happiest place on earth", Disney! The fact that I will be 28 will not bring me down! :)

I will be back updating soon, I need to narrow down the names and get some more input! Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment