will be the name for our 2nd son! Jon and I went back and forth and Landon seemed to be the best fit, Steven is after my dad who passed away 2 years ago, so I am sure this baby boy is going to be very loved and adored by all. Jackson is still growing into his BIG BROTHER status, but I am sure he is going to do great! I am still anxiously waiting a call from the specialist to have my second ultrasound. Sitting here wondering is really not helping, I hope I can make it through next week without going crazy, wish me luck!!
Okkkk Landon was my 2nd favorite! I still love it and I love the fact you are using your father's name. It's a beautiful tribute and I know he would be so honored. Thinking of you as your 2nd u/s approaches! Let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDeleteI know I was really pushing for Liam to, but I think Landon sounded better with Steven! Plus I have such a blah last name too :) LOL!! Thanks for your thoughts, I will keep you posted once I know more!
ReplyDeleteIt's a great name!! Very strong.
ReplyDelete