Today we had our level 2 ultrasound with the pernatologist. We received positive news and are very relieved. Landon is doing well, growing and very active! He was very busy while the tech was doing the ultrasound he cooperated just enough to get the information they needed :) I hope this is not any indication of how he is going to be outside of the womb :) If so, Jon and I are in for another Jackson!! I feel very good about our conversation with the doctor and am happy to overcome this hurdle. Now I just need to stay healthy enough until the end. I think I may stop watching the news, because Swine Flu has taken over! I have a Kindergartner who is at risk and myself, so many things going on during this pregnancy! I will be practicing safe hand washing with everyone in my family along with avoiding high traffic areas, I guess!
Here are some good pictures of Little Landon, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment