Friday, August 28, 2009

The Name Game Part Deux

After our appointment the other day I went and bought a baby name book, because much to my surprise I had not 100% settled on a boys name! We had a few picked out, but I am not feeling them, ya know?? So here it is the final list, I would like to name this little boy soon, or at least by weekends end, beacuse calling "him "the baby" is getting old :)

My top picks are: Liam Steven, Landon Steven or Holden Steven
Jon's picks are: Tanner Steven, Tyson Steven or Tyler Steven

Jon is ok with any name, but I want to be fair! :)
P.S. Vote for an L name! HA!

I look forward to hearing what you think and of course any suggestions are appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. LIAM!!! My vote alll the way! It's one of my favorite boy names ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam is my favorite, Jon is not sold, but likes Landon!! Uhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say Landon Steven. My 1st choice would be Liam but I think Landon sounds better with Jackson. So I vote Landon.

    ReplyDelete