Tuesday, October 13, 2009

3 months from today....

Landon will be here!!

I had a surprise baby shower this past weekend that my mom and sister in law threw for me... I received some wonderful gifts and am very grateful! I hope to have some pics to post by next week! Thank you to everyone who came and helped out!!!!

Here is Landon's room so far, we are still missing a few things:




Jackson is starting to adjust and he even got to feel his little brother kick last night! He is doing so good in school and loves it!!! His writing and reading skills are getting so much better, he has even started to add and subtract numbers in his head and on paper! I may be biast, but my little man is a genius!! :)
Thanks for checking in. I have my 28 week appointment next week, so belly pics and updates to come!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jackson!! Sounds like a smartie to me. Love Landon's room. Can't wait to see the pictures from the baby shower. Post a belly shot girly!

    ReplyDelete