Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kindergarten Picture and a quick update....

Well here is my little red head, he has his mommy's little smirk (used no teeth just like me)!!! He is getting so big, in just about 2 weeks he will be SIX!!!!


And in 11 weeks we will have a newborn, yikes!! My appointment went well, Landon is good, kicking like crazy. I passed my glucose test the first time, so I did not have to do the 3 hour one, my weight gain, well umm we won't comment on that LOL! Healthy that's all I will say :) My next appointment we will be scheduling my c-section for my 39th week! Now it is all getting REAL!! I hope to have some baby shower pics this afternoon, hopefully I can post some of me!!

2 comments:

  1. Pregnant women are supposed to gain weight...no worries;) You'll be missing your belly soon enough! I didn't realize you were having a c-section!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I had one with Jackson, and since it's a repeat c-section they do them at 39 weeks!! Not looking forward to it at all, but Landon has to come out sometime, right??

    ReplyDelete