Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Landon's Arrival

Landon arrived on January 7, 2010 at 12:19pm. He weighed a whopping 8 pounds, 6.5 ounces and measured in at 21 inches! He is just so handsome, if I do say so :0) Big Brother Jackson was at the hospital for Landon's birthday, he is so in love with him already! We are still having some issues with the attitude, due to video games and I guess just being a 6 year old is part of it too!! All in all these past 5 days have been out of the ordinary to say the least, but it is a good thing!




2 comments:

  1. Oh My! Landon is CUTE!! I am not seeing the red hair though...more blonde. Am I wrong? Did it change already? LOVE the last photo with Jackson. Such handsome little guys. I want more pics! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family you have. Your boys are too cute:) Best of luck being a Mommy of two.

    ReplyDelete