That is what us Floridans are trying to figure out?? One day it is freezing and the next it is hot! Everyone is sick and once they get better it cycles again, uhhh! I am usually not a fan of extremely hot weather or humidity, but for some reason I CAN NOT WAIT until it is warm!! I know I will be kicking myself in the butt when it is 100 degrees with 100% humidity, but I want everyone o start feeling better and get to have some fun out doors!! This month is flying by! I can not believe it is 2 weeks until April!!! Jackson has started up with soccer again and loves it! I have to say my poor child looks like an albino compared to most kids here! Poor baby can't even go out for an hour with out getting some kind of burn!! Guess its time for sunblock!!! Unfortunately Landon has his white skin too! They definitely did not take after their mama, who can get white as can be, but does tan! These boys have no chance!! Landon went for his 2 month check up on the 15th and he weighed 12 pounds 14 ounces, 22 1/2 inches (he is a little shorty, because his brother was 23 1/4 inches at birth).. He is gonna be my little butterball I just know it!! LOL!! He is a little behind his BIG brother who was always in the 90th-95th percentile for everything... And he is getting taller everyday and growing like a weed. He is only 6 and is wearing size 7 jeans/shorts and almost medium shirts!!! He has a tiny little waist but he does have a booty and muscular legs!! :) He is gonna be my sports star!! Either way I couldn't ask for two of the most adorable little men! I have to say I am out numbered in this house, but love it!! Here are a few pictures from this month!
Is it just me or does Jackson have the sweetest smile of any child? Always looks so happy!! Love to hear he loves and plays soccer. It's a great sport for kids and keeps them in great shape! Landon's St. Pattys Day outfit is too cute and I can see his lips and smile resemble Jackson's exactly!
Very cute pictures. This weather is crazy!!! I too am ready for the warm weather and playing outside. Can't wait to meet Landon. We need to plan a day to get all the kids together. Glad to hear he is growing well.
I know the feeling of being out numbered. Definitly worth it for those sweet little boys of yours. Looks like Landon has a great roll model & a BIG brother:)We too are looking forward to a bit warmer weather.
Is it just me or does Jackson have the sweetest smile of any child? Always looks so happy!! Love to hear he loves and plays soccer. It's a great sport for kids and keeps them in great shape! Landon's St. Pattys Day outfit is too cute and I can see his lips and smile resemble Jackson's exactly!
ReplyDeleteVery cute pictures. This weather is crazy!!! I too am ready for the warm weather and playing outside. Can't wait to meet Landon. We need to plan a day to get all the kids together. Glad to hear he is growing well.
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling of being out numbered. Definitly worth it for those sweet little boys of yours. Looks like Landon has a great roll model & a BIG brother:)We too are looking forward to a bit warmer weather.
ReplyDelete