Here are a few pics form Easter.... I tried to dress the boys alike and looked high and low for matching outfits in both of their sizes, which was very hard, everything was coordinated and not matching, so I decided blue shirts and khakis! I on the other wore black (this is the only color in my wardrobe now a days) LOL!! We also celebrated what would have been my dad's 59th birthday on Saturday! We had a wonderful family dinner at Salt Rock Grill in Indian Shores along with a few coronas for him! Sunday morning Jackson was so excited he woke up at 6:30 to scope out all of the eggs the bunny hid. Needless to say there aren't any photos of his hunt because the bunny had not had her coffee yet. That afternoon we spent some fun in the sun on Clearwater Beach followed by an early lunch/dinner at Frenchy's... Not your typical Easter Sunday, but for us it was all about relaxation, remembrance and enjoying each others company :) Hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend! God Bless! Sorry for the picture overload.... :)
You look BEAUTIFUL Lauren! That last pic is stunning. Love all of the photos esp the family shot. This blog entry was touching...I know you miss your dad so much and he blessed you with a gorgeous weekend to celebrate his life and the love you all have for each other.
You look BEAUTIFUL Lauren! That last pic is stunning. Love all of the photos esp the family shot. This blog entry was touching...I know you miss your dad so much and he blessed you with a gorgeous weekend to celebrate his life and the love you all have for each other.
ReplyDeleteI did giggle at the bunny not having her coffee;)