Jackson was on spring break this past week so we hung out with a few of his friends and just spent some mommy/little brother/me time together! It was fun! Today as I was dropping him off at school I started to cry watching him walk away. He has become such an independent little man since August, I mean he has always been stubborn and strong willed since birth.. I guess he does take after his mama!! I felt today what I felt the first time I ever left him (looking back at daycare & preschool days)... I have a few years to go before Landon starts school then I get to do it all over again, what was I thinking!!!! :) Time flies and now that my twenties are dwindling vastly I am starting to realize to soak up all of these fun times and memories, because they are gone quicker then they came!
No comments:
Post a Comment