Wednesday, September 30, 2009

105 days to go.....and hormones are at an all time HIGH!!!

Wow I still can't believe it! Time is flying by...... Not much has been going on here, just trying to stay busy while Jackson is at school during the day. I (well Jon did) painted Landon's room (thanks to my SIL for having the extra paint), and decorated with a few things. We did keep Jackson's baby mattress, but got rid of everything else, so basically we have nothing and are starting from scratch!! We have been trying to buy things a little at a time, but every time I turn around I am paying a bill or trying to catch up!! I know everyone is struggling these days. Lately I find myself really missing the working world, adult conversations, using my brain and oh yeah, MY PAYCHECK :) Hopefully once the baby is here and I re-coop I will get a job in no time :) It's hard to believe that in a few short weeks I will be out of work for 8 months!!! I am very grateful for this pregnancy, receiving unemployment benefits and for my happy, healthy family!! Sorry to rant, but some days you just need to! :)

Here is a picture of the growing belly, I really need a head shot, maybe Jon could take one soon!

25 Weeks (Landon)

1 comment:

  1. Look at you beautiful lady!! You have a great little belly! I totally sympathize with the job thing. I miss it some days too and the extra paycheck is always a great thing. You aren't alone:)

    ReplyDelete