Well our weekend started off great, Jon had to work so Jackson and I headed to my friend Tina's house (Logan and Madi's mom) to help with her community garage sale. She had kids clothes, toys, and car seats galore. We were there for a couple of hours and she made some loot! Sunday we woke up early, or Jackson and I did, Jon slept in, but not too long, because a bike ride on our trail here was on the agenda! It was a gorgeous day and Jackson did AWESOME... 8 miles on his little bike with no training wheels!!! The rest of the afternoon consisted of movies (Marley & Me & 7 Pounds), both were very good..... Jon had taken Monday off, because he works all the time, plus I wanted to spend a day with him.... All intentions of bringing Jackson to school so we could soak up some rays at the beach (at least rays for me, Jon would be covered in sun block and under a tent I assure you) seized at about 12:30am when we pondered the thought of getting up early, driving in traffic and wasting gas were all bad options, so the alarm clock was turned off!! We went for a nice lunch at Crisper's and just hung out. I am working on sending cards with Jackson's graduation pics to our family, so that will take up some of my time tonight!! My Bestie Jen and her daughter Abby are coming in tomorrow for a visit, can't wait to see them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment