Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!

We had a wonderful day, it started rather early I must say! My eyes weren't even open nor did I have a sip of coffee before Jackson came running in the room and started the hunt for eggs. We had to reel him in for just a second so we could focus! The Easter Bunny left a trail of cotton, so he knew exactly where he had been... Let's just say the Easter Bunny has gotten very generous, because the loot Jackson made would put me to shame when I was little.. What happened to good old fashioned CANDY, now it's all about the Benjamin's (he did not get any of those I assure you LOL)!! Is it me or are the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus gluttons for punishment? Or are they just softies for cute, adorable, sometimes mouthy children, nope gluttons that's it I SWEAR!!!!! Here are some pics for your enjoyment! Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment