Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend's over....

I can't believe Monday is back again and April is almost over, time is flying by... Had a nice weekend with some friends, went over to Orlando and stayed at the JW Marriott, very nice hotel, hung by the pool, had a few drinks and just relaxed. I am praying I get this job with BCBS, but am still hunting while waiting. If things don't pan out I may pull Jackson out of pre-k for the rest of the school year and summer, so we can save some cash$$$$. I am trying to cut as many corners and think of all kinds of way to minimize the spending so we can live like this, I am not sure how long it will last and if I can handle, but we'll manage we always do!!! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment