skip to main |
skip to sidebar
All things new...
I would like to welcome everyone to this site for your daily dose of anything and everything Jackson! Alot of things have happened since the new year, so much that I can not fit it all in this blog.. Some BIG highlights: Jackson is now 5 nearing Pre-K graduation and the start of Kindergarten at the end of August! WOW time is flying... It is hard to imagine Jon and I have a 5 year old some days. He is such a wonderful, bright child who definetly keeps us on our toes most days! Our hopes to expand our family are still in line, just not the right time, I guess.. We made our first trip ever to the Air Show at Macdill AFB last weekend. Bryan, Tina, Logan and Madison went with us and we had a great time, weather was a little iffy at first, but it turned out to be a beautiful day! The shows were amazing!
This past weekend my cousin, her fiance and adorable son from New York came for a visit. Friday the April 3rd we celebrated what would have been my dad's 58th Birthday with pizza and Coronas, both used to be his favs (of course the beer was only for adults).
Saturday we had a wonderful day at Lowry Park Zoo, followed by a nice quiet evening hanging at home! I am still on a hunt for a JOB, I have had a few interviews, but am still looking! So for now I am enjoying being home taking care of my family without the added stress of a job! 
Good job Lauren, see the things we accomplish when we don't have a pesky job taking up all of our time!
ReplyDelete