Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Break Time

Well after a few days spent stewing over a job I lost I decided to take Jackson out of school for spring break. After all he should enjoy some vaca if mama can, right? So our day began early, of course, my child never sleeps past 6:30 ever... (he hasn't slept well his entire life).... , got dressed and headed for the bowling alley. We had a great time, he did awesome, got a strike and all...
Mommy took a picture while he did the ever so famous "granny shot" and the shoes are still the same ugly things I can remeber, who designs them?
The bowl is going to hit all the pins, you just can't see it...
Such a BIG boy!

Then we stopped by the mall for some retail therapy for mommy (just a little since I have been REALLY good). Since Jackson was such a good boy (and agreed not to tell dadday LOL) I purchased some dippin dots for him (hey a little bribing never hurt anyone, right)?? He picked cotton candy and of course me trying to be good was out of the question, because I had to taste it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment