Friday, April 24, 2009

GOODBYE Week, HELLLLLO Weekend

Today was a busy day for me, I am really stressing about the interview I went on yesterday and giving myself headaches!!! UHHH. I did my best to keep my mind busy that's for sure. I woke up with a pain in my lower neck and back, come to find out I fell asleep on my hubby's arm for 2 hours last night, that explains the pain... When I picked Jackson up from school today his graduation pics came in, so of course I was excited, I lovvvvvveeee pictures, especially ones of my adorably handsome little boy :)

So here it is:
It made me tear, our little boy is GROWING up , I am going to be a basket case come the First day of Kindergarten, I just know it!!!
He also brought home two projects he did this week, one was of a plant (of sorts), we will continue to water and give it lots of sun! The other bottle was a game they played which consisted of finding 7 items within the shell/rice mix and then display it in a bottle...
Sometimes we wonder what things are, but he is at the age where he can explain everything, in detail.... LOL We do not have any special plans for the weekend! Hope everyone has a great one, it is supposed to be beautiful here in Florida!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I can't believe he is going to start Kindergarten soon. Makes ME want to cry at how fast they grow!

    ReplyDelete