Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's all in a day....

Well. I am sure most of you know I was in a minor fender bender on Tuesday!!! I always am in the wrong place at the wrong time it seems, this couldn't have come at a worse time, with me being out of work and all, right?? Here are a few pics:
Luckily no one was hurt and Jackson was not with me! The damage wasn't that bad, but enough to have it repaired. So for the past few days I have been dealing with insurance companies and body shops!!! The process is more grueling when you are out of work I think, because you want things done ASAP!!! At least if I was working my mind would be occupied, so for now, I have a rental and my car is being repaired through my insurance, because the other person's insurance is taking forever. I will have to fork over my deductible st first, which is $500, so that sucks, hopefully I will get it back from the other insurance company!!! We shall see!!

1 comment: